Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Passover

Once again, I've become a little behind in my posts. At Family Home Evening, we decided to have a Passover meal. We did this last year, pretty successfully. This year I had the Passover Haggadah from the Masons, with which I am much more comfortable. Also, we decided to invite a family to celebrate with us. We decided that Patsy and her children would be the perfect family to invite.

Scott (Patsy's husband) is the one sitting to the far left.  Phillipa and Miranda going around and washing everyones hands (with Bro & Sis Hicks)


The Elders, Trisha, Simon and Tony. The fellow with his back to us is Vikas, an investigator. 

This wasn't a completely proper passover: ie we used a chicken instead of a lamb.

Rachel & myself at the Passover meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment