Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Maybe the best FHE ever!

So...the Hicks hinted that I might want my camera ready when Josephine showed everyone the darling sheep cupcakes she had made (oddly enough, we had about ten investigators that night - about four Japanese folks, and, of course, some Chinese). Well - Josephine made an announcement with the cupcakes - that she was getting baptised!!! And she wanted to be part of the flock! (thus the sheep cupcakes!) We were all so thrilled and happy!!!

Josephine had also brought her ukulele with her, and we all - well, Josephine & myself - played and sang, which seemed appropriate. What a perfect night to celebrate with happy song!

Josephine telling us the good news!


The sheep cupcakes!

Dovile & Josephine


Enjoying some tunes!

I love our silly faces!

Josephine singing "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain"

Dovile enjoying Josephine's lovely version of the song.


This is how it should be *every* week!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you laughing! It reminds me of all the fun we had working together and laughing about silly things. I miss you! :-)
    I didn't know you could play the ukelele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about Josephine getting baptized. And that looks like such a fun evening--what a great crowd!!

    ReplyDelete