Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Countdown to September 2010: 49 weeks

From now, September 29th, 2009, there are forty-nine weeks until the 1st of September, 2010. Since I don't know which date in September I am going to Glasgow for school, I am just going by the first of the month. Less than a year in which to prepare for school in Scotland, where I will be studying:
  • Archaeology
  • Scottish Gaelic

I have some goals for the coming year. Some of these are:

  • Read up on current archaeology - specific to Scotland and environs
  • Study Gaelic more diligently
  • Get in touch with friends (and friends of friends) who live in Glasgow and environs
  • Read up on the city where I'll be living for four years.

I'll post more information soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about your new blog! I need to do one as well, though I'm still trying to figure out what I would do it on. Could you please also provide the recipe for Boef Bourgignon at some point? I would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Mairi....I'm excited to follow your blog! I'm also excited to "count-down to Glasgow" with you. Love & Miss you tons. xo-Beccah

    ReplyDelete