Thursday, November 19, 2009

Glasgow Cuisine? 42 Weeks!

Yesterday Heather & I happened upon a hamburger restaurant (Five Guys burgers & fries). It's a chain, which is sad, but what is not sad, is that the hamburgers and fries were really delicious, and tasted homemade, and not like fast food! They had lovely fries, or should I say chips? And they had malt vinegar. I doused my chips in vinegar, and it reminded me of when I went clubbing (!) in Glasgow with Claire and her friends, and afterwards, at around 2 a.m. we went and ate chips on a bun! Delicious, salty chips doused with vinegar, charmingly presented on an open bun.

It's the only time I've been clubbing, and even though I didn't drink anything, I had a marvellous time, and danced with reckless abandon! In heels! And I topped it all off with Chips on a Bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment