Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bliadhna Mhath Ur! 35 weeks!











Again, I find I must apologise for missing a week! At least I have the excuse of Christmas and New Year celebrations and festivities, which are very distracting indeed! We had a wonderful Christmas, cosy and quiet, with our small, crooked tree, and our "stained glass window" papers taped up in the windows. The only alcohol consumed at our dinner on Christmas Eve was by the Christmas pudding, which we set on fire. I hope that everyone had a beautiful Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I wish I could have celebrated Christmas with you. It looks lovely! I love the stained glass papers - where did you get those?? The flaming pudding made me laugh. What fun is would be to make one of those and set it on fire! Hope you had a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete