Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day!

Mother and I had a nice quiet time of it on Christmas day. It was nice not to go anywhere, but just be cosy inside and relax. We opened gifts - and stockings! - watched "A Child's Christmas in Wales", and spoke to our family in Utah. We also got to talk to Dylan for quite a while! THAT was quite a wonderful experience.
Mother with Morag's hand-made necklace.

Mother with her stocking from Heather (with a few things from me).

My stocking from Heather!

Sugar mice! (See the film/book: The Wingless Bird).

A close-up of the excellent sugar mice.

What? Two stockings?!? This one from Mother.

Our combined booty.

One of my gifts from mother, hand-made by Ginger, a very talented woman.

Me with my lovely hand-made blanket from Morag!
Mother & I couldn't see Dylan on Skype, but Heath, Michael & Katie could. They took a picture on Skype & sent it to my Skype.

Another Skype picture - the cufflinks I sent Dylan for Christmas.

1 comment: