Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bear with me...Patsy Dinner

I know some of you are quite looking forward to seeing pictures from my dig, and indeed, I am anxious to show them, but I must sneak in one more pre-dig post that I didn't get around to posting before I left. This was the Sunday after my birthday, and the day before I left for the dig. I felt very spoiled: my birthday, my party, AND a Patsy dinner! 

So enjoy. Please! 
My birthday present from Patsy: 30 chocolate bars!!!! 

Cake! Chocolate cake, polka-dot cake (it had big pink dots inside) and at the bottom a corner of the ginger cake, with lemon fondant.

Left to right: ginger, coconut (those two were my favourites!) and a caramel cake.

Alice and Rachel, looking lovely.

Patsy's girls, plus Nathan (whose mother is Patsy's best friend) playing at revolutionaries, and singing songs from "Les Miserables"

3 comments: