Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Glasgow Fall

As usual, I am well obsessed with Halloween this year. I found a bag of various plastic items (bats, insects, & skeletons) and bought it! Now I have some UK Halloween items to add to my American stash. 

Also - today - I went walking about looking for autumn trees, and I found some. This also means that I am all caught up with my blog! I took these pictures TODAY! 

Happy Autumn, Fall, Halloween season! 

Look at these fabulous skeletons!

In the grounds of the university



Oak tree and Rowan tree branches touching.


Magpies playing in the leaves on the roof.



The trees out of the kitchen window.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those gorgeous fall colors! You need to do a photoshoot of your average day... leaving the flat, school grounds, classrooms, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall scenes! Enjoy the season!!

    ReplyDelete