Saturday, November 3, 2012

FHE Dance

I think I've had more Halloween activities this year than ever before. On the Friday before Halloween there was a dance - for which Josephine & I baked & decorated sugar-cookies. I also went in early (with the Hicks, Josephine, and Trisha Telfer, another YSA girl) to decorate the hall (using Patsy's amazing Halloween decoration collection). 

The dance itself was OK. I'm not generally a big fan of dances, I'm afraid to admit!

The sugar cookies Josephine & I decorated.


Rachel & I both dressed as pirates for the dance.

We weren't the only pirates there!

The hanging ghosts I'd helped with earlier.



Men in Black!

Corpse bride & a 20s flapper.

Rachel & I trying to look scary.

With Mercy (who borrowed my 'fairy' dress for a costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment