Monday, November 12, 2012

November & Bonfire Night!

Things can be so dull in November - the Halloween fervour (in my case, anyway) and decorations are gone, and everything can seem quite grey & sad. So, I decided to make a little display of Novemberish things in my room. 


Bonfire night, the 5th of December, Guy Fawkes night, happened to fall on a Monday. So, as Rachel & I both agreed that the fireworks at the Glasgow Green were NOT that exciting, we were delighted to have our own celebration with your little FHE crowd. 

Josephine made the food, and the Guy Fawkes effigy. Rachel & I brought sparklers. We met Spring, Lars' lovely wife. It was really a magical evening!

Josephine's wee Guy Fawkes

Yummy food! Stuffed peppers, sausages, Cock-a-Leekie soup and more!


Mercy, Dovile & Rachel lighting their sparklers.

Spring with a sparkler

This is fuzzy, but I love this picture of Mercy!

Josephine about to enjoy the sparklers as well

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks like a very jolly time was had by all. And lots of yummy eats!!

    ReplyDelete