Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween: Decorations

I hate being so behind! I meant to put up all my Halloween posts, well, while it was still October. You'll all have to put up with them in November. Sorry!
I had a pretty fair amount of Halloween decorations before, but mother sent me a load of fabulous stuff! Yay!

My bed w/ skeleton blankets, halloween pillow & skeleton lamp.



My 'ghost tree' - a branch I found on Great Western Road. I love how it looks wind-blown. Perfect for Halloween decorations!!!





Halloween cakes sold in Scotland.

Beccah also sent me a Halloween package! 

The door to my room.

2 comments:

  1. Mairi!
    I'm so sad that I wasn't able to send you a Halloween card this year. I was stuck in Utah and unable to get home in time to access my stash of Halloween cards. :-( Well, you just might get it for Christmas! Or - wait! I think I owe you a letter! I hope your Halloween was creepy and lovely! We watched the original "Dracula" with Bela Lagosi (sp?). Anyway, it was fabulous! I can't believe I'd never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gravy!! You have more Halloween stuff than I do!! But it is all fabulous!! Your room looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete