Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Post Mod: The Pub

Everyone looks forward to relaxing after the day of competitions - by going to the pub for a dram. So, after dinner and the big concert at the end, that's where we went. Everyone was very nice and offered to buy me a soft drink. At one point I did ask for a lemonade (which looks like sprite over here) and it was in this big tall alcoholic glass. I felt so funny - because it must have looked like I was drinking alcohol. I knew none of them cared, but after drinking about half of it, I just put it on the bar and left it there. Silly, I know.

But I did spend time talking to various people in the choir & getting to know everyone a little better. I was very lucky that the two ladies sharing my room also wanted to catch the early ferry the next day, so we all left relatively early.

On a funny note, as we were leaving the B&B the next morning at 6 am, one of the other choir members also staying in the B&B was just coming in!
Myself with Willie (left) and Donnie (who gave me a lift up to the Mod)

The GG members enjoying a good time



No comments:

Post a Comment