Monday, December 13, 2010

Frosty wind made moan...

This morning was so beautiful! On the way to work, at about 6:45, I felt as though it was frosting. It wasn't even what people call a "dusting" of snow - it was glimmering, cold crystals coming down silently and softly. (I just learned on the online weather they called it "freezing fog"!) On my walk home at 10:30 all the bare branches, all the leaves were covered with this fuzzy frost. All the leaves along University Gardens looked like lambs ears, they were all soft and glimmery with frost.
The frosty yard below - outside my window
On a warmer note, a very odd thing happened yesterday: a package was delivered to me - on a Sunday? I've never heard of such a thing. It was, however, a package that Heather sent 3 weeks ago, so I am heartily grateful to have it at last. In said package were some Charlie Brown Christmas window stickers, so I include a few pics of these & my other decorations:
Some Christmas and winter pictures I put up.
I put some of my stickers on my mirror
. . . and some in my window.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've never seen freezing fog! Interesting!
    Oh, and I sent your Christmas package on Thursday last week. I hope it doesn't take three weeks, but I just wanted you to keep a lookout for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freezing fog-wow! I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete