Friday, December 3, 2010

What the postman brought

I took this picture last night before going to bed. The red glow of the lights is so pretty!
Today I was able to flesh out my Christmas decor in my room (so far I had my advent "candle", my advent calendars and my tree). On Wednesday I ordered a star to put on top of my tree (I don't care for Christmas tree angels) and it came today! Not only that, but Heather sent me a package, within which were some of my favorite Xmas decorations (including my Linus toy which I didn't take a picture of!). Here are some pictures:
One of my advent calendars, a lovely mini nativity Heather let me borrow, a mini menorah (with birthday candles!) and my very favorite nutcracker - I have loved this nutcracker since I was a wee girl.
Ooh! Look at that lovely star! 

1 comment:

  1. Mairi
    It all looks so beautiful! I love your star!! You must really be in the Christmas spirit now.
    Miss you!!
    H xo

    ReplyDelete