Monday, April 18, 2011

Next Year in Jerusalem!

Tonight in FHE we celebrated Passover. This was my idea. Rachel's sort-of "in charge" of FHE, and I suggested it to her. She and the new missionary couple (The Richins) really liked it. I really wish I'd had the Haggadah from the Mason's, as I'm so used to that one. The one I found was not as good, so it wasn't as smooth as I could have wished, but it did go well nonetheless, and Rachel had looked up some great quotes and scriptures about how Jesus ties into the Passover as well, and we talked about Elijah coming to the Kirtland Temple at Passover and everything. So it was a very good evening.
On the way to the church: approaching Hillhead Street.


Left to Right: Elliot, Winnie, Ray, Chen (I'm drawing a blank on his English name), investigator (can't remember his name), myself, Rachel & Nothando.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your seder was wonderful! I'm so glad you did it. We'll have to track down that Mason Haggadah.

    ReplyDelete