Sunday, November 28, 2010

All hail to the days that merit more praise than all the rest of the year

Well, I was very surprised, when I left the flat for work this morning, that it had snowed again in the night! Imagine my continued surprise, while at work, to look out the window and see the snow falling again, in big, beautiful snowflakes. WET snow too! It was still coming down on my walk home, and I was completely covered, my glasses included, so I couldn't see very well.

When I walked to church, I brought my umbrella, and that was a great help!
Snowing on Great Western Road, on the way to church
A glimpse into the Botanic Gardens
Looking up Southpark Ave. towards the university

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture with the University tower in the distance--all fuzzy and misty! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete