Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh dear!

I see I haven't been as lively this month as I was in October. You must all forgive me. The end of classes is coming very soon, and I have been working on essays (in fact, I am taking time out from my Celtic essay to scribble these few words...)

I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving (we are celebrating it here with the YSA on the Monday following Thanksgiving). That's the monday that my choir is going to be recorded by the BBC as well! I'm very excited about that.

So...I will see you soon, with (hopefully) more exciting posts!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mairi: Where did you take this photo? It is lovely! I miss you so much and am sending love your way for Thanksgiving. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful baby sister! xoxo Beccah

    ReplyDelete