Friday, August 19, 2011

World War Z

In Glasgow City Centre they are filming a zombie movie (called World War Z, starring Brad Pitt). Only it's set in Philadelphia, oddly rnough. But it's filmed in Glasgow. So as I was in the city centre today I decided to peek at the mini America set.

The "Behind the Mask" signs are part of the set - from a Philadelphia museum.  See the American street lights?

A closer view: courthouse and ambulance! 


Speed limit and freeway entrance! SO strange to see this all in Scotland.

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up! I don't remember Pilly looking particularly like Glasgow. It must be SO weird to see all of the American stuff up around there. I thought the street lights look particularly out of place. But, since it's all for the sake of Zombies, then it's ok with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange. Yep, I'll have to see this zombie movie for sure!

    ReplyDelete