Sunday, March 25, 2012

YSA conference

So...I had resolved NOT to go to the YSA conference this year, but was talked into it - mostly by the Hicks, who were really sweet about wanting me to go. And I confess, there were some elements that had their merits (not the meeting-eligible-fellows aspect of it, but that's hardly a surprise!). There was an excellent talk given on the Saturday morning, and then there was as service project - we went to the canals which are just north of Maryhill Road, and cleaned up litter along the path. That was quite jolly. There was a proper ceilidh as well, and I danced quite a few dances before running home to get a decent nights sleep before another day of work.

The conference was the first weekend in March - I'm very behind! But in my defence, I've had a lot of school work to do.

Amber, a fellow YSA and myself picking up rubbish.

Beautiful swans in the canal.


1 comment: