Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

This is in Winnie & Asuman's room.
There was a Halloween party tonight at the church - I went with Winnie. She was dressed sort-of as a flapper, with pink hair! I dressed up as a witch.
Winnie with the 1st pumpkin she has ever carved!
At the party:
This is me from behind, in my great glow-in-the-dark skeleton hoodie!

I need to smile more in pictures! This is with Denise, a recent convert.  She is studying Scottish literature, and LOVES Scotland, and wishes she could stay (she's only here for the semester).
With my friend Rachel, who is also new to Glasgow (she's from Thurso - WAY up North).

The highlight of the evening, however, was Elder Snee - Dylan's first missionary companion! He was there! I was so, so, so excited to meet him. There were three nicknames he had for Dylan - I only remember two: Hufflepuff and D.W. So we talked about Dylan the whole time, although the first question he asked me was about Dylan's great-grandfather and his ghost stories. As that's on his Huff side of the family, I wasn't able to fill him in much. He said a lot of good things about Dylan, and said he was a great missionary: "You can be proud of him!" he said. And he thinks we should both try to get Dylan to come to Scotland after his mission - what a good idea!!!
Scott Snee and myself. He was holding up his dog tags for Dylan to see - I'll definitely have to email this picture to Dylan!



1 comment:

  1. I'm dying! I'm so glad they had a Halloween party!!! I love how cute and asian Winnie's pumpkin turned out. And you look SO cute in all of your pictures!!! Looks like a great time! Wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete